Melissa!! I was so happy to hear from you! I thought I'd hurry and do a quick update on the blog, and was so excited to see that you guys have one!! Your pictures are adorable, I love all the witch pictures of Katie, she's getting so big!! I was jealous to see that you guys went to Gardner Village...that's a tradition I will miss. I love North Carolina!! I have so many questions for you, and I've been meaning to call you for the longest time, and haven't had a chance. I'm excited to talk to you. How are you feeling? I bet you're so excited, I didn't even get to tell you congratulations! I was really excited when we heard you guys were expecting. It's going to be so much fun having all 3 babies so close in age, I love it! I was sad to have missed Jackie's shower, I heard it was fun. Sorry for the super LONG comment, but I'm thrilled you guys have a blog, and it will be so much fun to keep in touch better. I'll call you soon, because I'm sure you know a lot about the areas! Take care, love ya! Erin
1 comment:
Melissa!! I was so happy to hear from you! I thought I'd hurry and do a quick update on the blog, and was so excited to see that you guys have one!! Your pictures are adorable, I love all the witch pictures of Katie, she's getting so big!! I was jealous to see that you guys went to Gardner Village...that's a tradition I will miss. I love North Carolina!! I have so many questions for you, and I've been meaning to call you for the longest time, and haven't had a chance. I'm excited to talk to you. How are you feeling? I bet you're so excited, I didn't even get to tell you congratulations! I was really excited when we heard you guys were expecting. It's going to be so much fun having all 3 babies so close in age, I love it! I was sad to have missed Jackie's shower, I heard it was fun. Sorry for the super LONG comment, but I'm thrilled you guys have a blog, and it will be so much fun to keep in touch better. I'll call you soon, because I'm sure you know a lot about the areas! Take care, love ya! Erin
Post a Comment