Friday, June 13, 2008

Project . . . Completed

I FINALLY completed these pictures for Joey's room. He's only 5 months old now, but I suppose it's better than 5 years from now. I fell in love with these pictures, but wasn't willing to fork out the serious dough for them so walla my own version. The painting skills are a little rusty, but not too shabby if you view from a distance! It is so much harder to do any sort of project with the two of them around, and if nap times don't coincide I'm toast.






And, the final product . .



5 comments:

Kent and Shan said...

Sooo cute. You are one talented girl! I didn't know you have art skills too! I love the nursery!

The Ringleader said...

Holy bananas! You are amazing! I can't believe you painted those. You are Martha Stewart without the attitude! Joey's room is so cute.

Anonymous said...

melissa! i am QUITE impressed! i could never do something like that...it would look like my son, Kade, had made it.... haha (no offense to him...) ;) haha great job!!

Adrianne said...

My goodness! I wish I could just pick up the paints and copy some of the artwork I'd love to have in my kids rooms. Even if I did have the skills my laziness pretty much cancels everything out. You're awesome. That's all there is too it.

Brooke Eriksen said...

It looks great and amen having a hard time getting things done:) We miss you guys! We have a weekend off and we are going to NH and I told Nik that I really wish you and your little fam could come. His response, "they could fly out for the weekend". Right. Hopefully we will live closer some day:)