Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My little Character


This girl has been cracking me up lately! I swear, there is never a dull moment in our house! Just a few I couldn't resist sharing~

"Mom, Joseph Smith had a really bad confliction in his leg and they almost had to cut it off!"

While trudging back to our car from skiing we see a snowmobile and Katie sayes, "Dad, I wish we could ride the snowmaker to our car."

Upon seeing grandpa kneeling at the couch for his personal morning prayers, "Grandpa what are you doing?"
Grandpa says, "I'm talking to Heavenly Father."
Katie's responds, "Grandpa, don't you know He doesn't live in our couch!"

"Mom, hurry, flip a Louie!"
Katie asking great grandma about her wrinkles, "Grossmutter why do you have stripes all over your face?"

There's a few more, but my mind has drawn a blank. I'll have to add later. She's my best little friend and helper. She's growing way too fast and it kills me.

I attempted a few pictures in the snow yesterday. Wow, that was a new experience. Tricky, but fun. I'll have to practice a lot more!!!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hilarious! I love the praying story! I am still laughing! And those pics of Katie are beautiful!

Lillie said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL. There must be more. I'll be waiting for loads of this lavendar eye candy on your photo blog. She is beautiful. Did you get a new lens? Or a new editing program?

Why can't I figure out photobucket. It seemed to me the only size options were GIGANTIC or too little. How'd you get this great size?

Jackie Greenwood said...

Yeah!! "I have a confliction in my leg!" That's my fav! She is beautiful, I sure love you guys!