Love them! So cute! So creative! What a fun memory.
And about your previous post, don't let yourself get discouraged. We are too hard on ourselves. We expect ourselves to be perfect and it's not going to happen. I haven't see you around your kids, but I know the type of person you are and blogs tell and show many things about people and I dare say you are a wonderful, excellent, nearly perfect mother and wife!!!
1 comment:
Love them! So cute! So creative! What a fun memory.
And about your previous post, don't let yourself get discouraged. We are too hard on ourselves. We expect ourselves to be perfect and it's not going to happen.
I haven't see you around your kids, but I know the type of person you are and blogs tell and show many things about people and I dare say you are a wonderful, excellent, nearly perfect mother and wife!!!
Post a Comment