Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dear Blog,

Dear Blog,

I went away for awhile; a long while. It was nice, but now I'm starting to miss you. Perhaps a more correct statement may be that I'm worried my pregnant brain is going to forget the events of the last three months and they will be lost forever. So, I'm back to document as many of those precious moments into cyberspace as I can possibly remember. And, I have a new goal to document more than just the BIG moments, but the everyday happy, boring and crappy events that seem to make up our life as a family. They are all good, very good. And one day I know I will want them all, every last detail, because it really is all going so fast and it appears as though there is no slowing it down. Wish me luck with my goal!

Me

4 comments:

Mary said...

This is what we all strive for! Therefore, i have a blog, scrapbooks and various journals. Good luck!!

alaynamarriott said...

Oh I'm so happy to see that you are alive. What a cute post. So true that life is going so fast. I really was going to call you this past week to see how you are. I'll have to call you this week. Hope all is well.

Lillie said...

Good luck... and perhaps I'd say it's time for another post?!

Hopefully this means you're past the yucky part of pregnancy?

Erin Marriott said...

Oh Melissa! I am so happy for you and how exciting you are having a BOY!!! I lOVED your Christmas card...you are so amazing with your photography. I just love all your pictures. And your kids are getting so big and it's so true how life just seems to pass us by so quickly. I haven't been on your blog in so long but it was great catching up. Love you guys!