
Tonight as I listened to sweet Joey sing "itsy bitsy cyber" and Katie snore in the backseat I had such a moment of gratitude for them and for Him. I am filled with peace and happiness. God is good. Life is good. I am spiritually lifted. As we drove home from the Easter festivities and a weekend of uplifting conference talks I felt peace. Peace that despite all my imperfections as a mother, wife and daughter He loves me. It is all a part of this wonderful journey I get to have. I have the opportunity to make mistakes, learn from them and grow into more of what my Father in Heaven wants me to. All because of His atoning sacrifice. I am grateful that He sacrificed so much for me and for my family. I am grateful he has entrusted these little people to my care. They remind me daily of my responsibility to them, myself and ultimately to Him.
2 comments:
Beautifully put. I completely agree. Becoming a mom and/or getting older, I have come to appreciate those small moments as gifts.
What a great post.
Don't you just love conference weekend? It is so uplifting!!!1 What a beautiful post.
Post a Comment