Saturday, February 19, 2011

For Sale

Our house is on the market!
If you know anyone who might be interested please send them our way!

For more info go to www. stratforddrive.com









4 comments:

kate said...

Hi Melissa! SUCH a funny thing...i just found your photography blog through a comment on facebook just like two days ago! What a lovely talent you have. Glad to see you're doing well, and good luck selling your house, it looks darling. We'll be in the market in a year or so if we end up in Utah for residency, could you hold onto it for us until then? ;) I'll try to get a little tutorial written for the kissletoe ball and send it your way.

Maria said...

So exciting. Good luck with the home selling, we hope it goes well for you.

kate said...

hey melissa, i'm not sure i'll find time to write up a detailed tutorial. but basically, you just cut a whole bunch of like 2.5 inch circles of fabric, bunch each one around the end of a pencil, and hot glue it onto a little foam ball close together. my ball was 3 inches in diameter. repeat until your ball is covered. watch a movie or something while you do this as it takes about an hour. :) hope that makes sense! :)

Erin Marriott said...

What a darling home you have! And I love the way you decorate. I had no idea you are selling your house! Good luck, and I hope everything goes well for you guys! Miss you!!