Birds!


ooooooh......seashell.....

Big stick.....get the birds!

A funny side note...I took Joe to a co-op preschool. After two hours of stressing over the hundreds of choking objects littering the floor and the carpentry station with real saws, nails and hammers that children as young as John were playing with unsupervised, we called it a day. Yeesh! Mommy school it is!
4 comments:
Oh my word, how cute is he!!! Oh I miss him so much, I just want to squeeze his cute little body!!! Those pictures are wonderful. The ocean is sooo blue, and beautiful! Sure love you guys!
sounds like Mckay. He looks so old and so cute! You guys are having all sorts of adventures.
Funny, we were probably reading each other's blogs at the same time today! I was just thinking how lucky your kids are to have such amazing pictures of them growing up! It makes life seem so much more impressive. :) I love hearing about your life there. You are one brave woman to follow your husband to the ends of the earth for some crazy adventures.
Melissa!! Okay, first of all, how did I NOT even know you moved to NEW ZEALAND??? Where have I been??! Oh my goodness! What an experience for you guys! I haven't been on your blog since you posted your house being up for sale! I guess I just figured you were moving to another house nearby! Wow. Are you liking it? It sounds and looks absolutely beautiful! Your kids are going to have some wonderful memories there! I read where you talked about the food prices, I can't believe it! Yes, diapers would be painful to buy there :) And mascara? It makes me want to send you a bunch of stuff in a package! We just might have to do that! We miss you guys, and thank goodness for our blogs! I'm dying to tell Dan! He didn't know you moved to New Zealand either! I'll be better about checking your blog, I promise :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment