I've been "in mourning" all day and if I'm being honest, it's been most of the last week! Why?? Well, I have about twelve hours left before I'm back to work. It's a bittersweet thing. I am excited to see friends again, but heartbroken to leave my darling kiddos all day. I am very grateful to my wonderful mother for taking care of them while I'm gone. I know they'll be in good hands which puts my mind at ease. I'm crossing my fingers for a PRN position to open up very soon!
2 comments:
Welcome back...I can appreciate your sorrow but we are glad to have you back. It was fun seeing you today. You look great!!
I can't believe they haven't let you go prn yet. What a joke! I know it is bittersweet to leave the house. You'll be a better mom after a day out. Hope you are well. Jessica Galke
Post a Comment