Joey hit his four month mark this last week. It has really snuck up on both of us. Todd and I were both discussing how fast time flies when your kids are little. We were watching Katie ride her big bike with training wheels and commenting on how it seemed like she was just learning how to ride her little "toot toot" fire engine a few weeks ago. Sometimes I really wish you could freeze your kids. On their good days of course. And yet, I love watching them discover knew things and seeing how their little brains work it all out.
Anyway, we are thrilled that summer has finally begun. We've pulled out the sunscreen and bathing suits for sprinklers. A true sign that summer is here!
Here are a few Joey's four month stats:
*13lbs 8.8 0z and 24.5 inches long
*He sounds like a teradactyl when he talks
*He still spits at least 4-5 times a day
* The blowout diapers have increased
*He has a favorite blanket
*Sucks his thumb
* Sleeps through the night
* Eats 5-6 times a day
*Is as stinkin' cute as ever!!!!
4 comments:
Okay so I was laughing so hard at your Mother's Day 'experience.' You are so funny! You are so awesome to go in and help out. This is exactly why I could never ever be a nurse. Major props to you for being able to handle it. Hopefully you won't have to do that again. Oh, and Joey is so cute, and he is getting so big! We should definitely look into 'freezing' our children on their good days.....hmmmm. I hope you are doing good. We'll talk to you soon.
Those pictures are adorable of little Joey! We had so much fun at gateway, we will for sure have to do it again! I also can't believe how fast time flies! Love ya, have a wonderful day!
He's sure a cutie! They grow up way too fast!
Oh, he's such a sweetheart! I wish I could be there to enjoy those 'sprinkler' summer days with you guys. Lillie & Katie would have a blast together. I think Joey's looking a lot like Todd, at least in some of those pictures! How fun, to see the changes! Excited to see you guys this summer!
Post a Comment