Hey, I can't believe it has been six years! Happy anniversary yesterday, sorry I didn't call! We love you guys tons! Have a wonderful day!
Happy Anniversary!! Melissa, you look absolutely stunning. What a gorgeous couple! And what a fun trip! Sounds like you guys have been busy! Love the picture of you four.
khmmtbStill a beautiful couple - with 2 darling kids now! We're proud of you guys and all you are doing! Love ya lots!
Still a beautiful couple and with 2darling kids! We are so proud of you and all you do! Love ya lots.
What beautiful wedding pictures, thanks for sharing. Let me know how your wedding photo shoot goes =)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey,
I can't believe it has been six years! Happy anniversary yesterday, sorry I didn't call! We love you guys tons! Have a wonderful day!
Happy Anniversary!! Melissa, you look absolutely stunning. What a gorgeous couple! And what a fun trip! Sounds like you guys have been busy! Love the picture of you four.
khmmtbStill a beautiful couple - with 2 darling kids now! We're proud of you guys and all you are doing! Love ya lots!
Still a beautiful couple and with 2darling kids! We are so proud of you and all you do! Love ya lots.
What beautiful wedding pictures, thanks for sharing. Let me know how your wedding photo shoot goes =)
Post a Comment