SIX MONTH UPDATE!
He is one of the most smiley babies I've ever seen. All you have to do is look at him and he lights up. I had no trouble at all getting the greatest pictures of him!
He absolutely adores his sister. His eyes never leave her if she is in the room. She can definitely get the very best giggles out of him. He will just laugh and laugh at her. And she gets very jealous if anyone trys to take her place as soul entertainer of him! I love that she just takes it upon herself to make him laugh in the car or if I'm busy making dinner, etc. And, I love that he loves her. I want them to be close even though they are brother and sister, and I can already see it. I LOVE IT.
He is still the most spitty baby on the planet. Holy Cow, is there going to be an end in sight??????!!!!!
He is sporting some amazingly shart teeth on the bottom. Both of which he absolutely loves to try out on crackers, arms, watermelon, chairs and toys. You name it, it has to be tasted!

He can't crawl YET thank heavens! But, somehow he manages to maneuver himself all over the place mostly by turning circles and rolling. I look around our house and wonder how it ever got so baby unfriendly! I have lots of work to do!!!
He loves to eat! Did I mention he loves to eat. Just don't bring green beans anywhere near the kid. He will eat them while screaming just because he wants to eat, but he lets you know he's not happy about it.
And, this was a huge hit. Every time he came forward he would giggle. Each time he went back he would think about crying, but, oh wait, I'm forward again. Time to giggle. Absolutely hilarious! Nothing better than being a mom---FOR SURE!






5 comments:
What happened to our babies!?!
He sure is a cutie! He seemed so small the last time I saw him. I guess time does fly.
He is so cute! I think he's starting to look a lot like Katie. She of course is still so beautiful. Glad you're doing well.
AAWWWW! How darling is he! It feels like I haven't seen you guys forever, and Joey is growing up so fast. He is darling, and great photography, by the way. We will have to get together soon!
Wow, you are getting SO good at this photography business!! You're amazing! I loved seeing your camera and learning more about it. I think that's definately next on the list. It was so good seeing you and your mom, and that little Joey is too cute for words!! He's such a doll. I love the pictures. See you next week!!
Post a Comment