Friday, October 24, 2008

Maddy & Dawson

MADDY
I had so much fun with this little lady. Aren't her cheeks so squishy and cute?! Her mom had some of the best things to put in her hair. It really makes me want to have another girl.


















































































































DAWSON
Cute Dawson! This guy LOVES trains. So, of course, we had to have the train in his pictures. He also wanted to make sure the trains could see him when they weren't in the pictures!






















































8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Melissa. I'm Alayna's sister and I think you did a wonderful job! Isn't that Madelyn beautiful! Thanks for posting these so that we could get a little glimpse of them!

Meg and Reed said...

Melis,
These are soooo cute. You are so good at taking pics. Great job!

alaynamarriott said...

Melissa.....I LOVE them!!! You are amazing! I seriously love the way they turned out. I can't thank you enough for doing this for us. You are so sweet. We owe you BIG time! I can't stop staring at these cute pics.....you are the BEST!

Lynndi said...

I see you got to use the teacup. Great pictures. Did you get any keepers from Gardner Village?

Lori said...

These pictures are so cute. How do you do the back drops? Where did you get them. They are awesome!!!

Mary said...

Amazing! Your pictures get better every time I see them!

Lillie said...

Alright Melissa--- I instantly had to come over and look at your pictures. These are SO great! Ok so now I've got all sorts of questions. Do you charge? Or do you just take pictures for friends? If you charge, I'd love to know details, like when you started and how much... unless that's totally inappropriate. Email me if you have a minute lillie_biesinger@yahoo.com

Thanks!

And do you have that cute cozy white blanket/rug that Maddie was snuggled in? Or was that the moms? I want one. :)

Kaitlyn said...

Ok so i am alaynas cousin kaitlyn, i just had a baby on Sept 30th and i fell in love with these pics. would you be willing to come down to Spanish Fork and take some for me. check out my blog www.mikeandkaitlynmitchell.blogspot.com thanks kaitlyn mitchell