Whoa! Were did the week go. I'm a little slow with my "thankful"list. Here are a few things on my mind this year.
*A prophet of God who I trust implicitly and am thankful for the guidance he gives me. The gospel of Jesus Christ really is a heaven sent tool in raising children and functioning in day to day rat race.
*Happy healthy family and family members who love me and support me.
*A husband who works so hard for our family and almost never complains about lack of sleep, crying children, needy wife and no time to do some of things he loves. He really is an awesome husband and a serious trooper with this whole resident gig. I've decided it takes a special breed to pull it off the way he does. He's one special catch and I'm greatful I caught him!
*Children who really make me feel like taking care of them is the most important thing in the world. I love their sense of humor, their father's stunning eyes and those beautiful toothy grins. Truly, nothing better.
*A warm dry roof over our heads, food on our table and jobs.
*An education.
*For a body that functions just the way I want it too--most if the time.
I feel very blessed this year. Perhaps more than any other.
No comments:
Post a Comment