Our thoughts and prayers are with our friends tonight as they mourn the loss of their baby boy. We pray they will be comforted in their time of pain.
Todd recevied a phone call today from a good friend who's son choked earlier today and died tonight. We have been in shock most of the evening. We are speechless as we contemplate the grief this family is experiencing.
We have been reminded of how precious life is and how each day with our children is a gift. I think we have hugged our babies a little tighter tonight and have been reminded to slow down and to savor each moment we are given with them.
2 comments:
Sorry!! That sucks. I hope you guys are dealing ok too. How old was thier little boy? It makes me so nervous with Bree. You never know what and when something horrible could happen.
Oh my goodness!! That puts everything in perspective. I will pray for them. Please have Todd call Ry if it's someone we know. That is just devastating.
Post a Comment