Hooray!! I upgraded my camera. Actually, it was about two months ago, but I just haven't wanted to part with this little fliver.Stats:
*Purchased last April 2008
*This is for the BODY ONLY
(I'm keeping my lenses)
*I'll include a copy of the original receipt for warranty purposes.
*USB, battery & charger included
*NO signs of wear.
*Camera is in perfect condition.
Please email at mokroy@hotmail.com or comment if interested.
*Purchased last April 2008
*This is for the BODY ONLY
(I'm keeping my lenses)
*I'll include a copy of the original receipt for warranty purposes.
*USB, battery & charger included
*NO signs of wear.
*Camera is in perfect condition.
Please email at mokroy@hotmail.com or comment if interested.


I have loved this camera and she's been good to me. But, the time has come. She hasn't been used in over two months. She needs a new home!
4 comments:
My name is Katie Nielsen, I am one of Jackie's friends from high school and I found your blog through hers. Your family is adorable! So I have been thinking lately about getting a better camera. I don't know much about photography, but really want to learn more. I am looking for something to capture the day to day moments of my little 3 month old son, nothing professional. Do you think a camera like this would be what I should get? How much are you asking? And how much do lenses cost? You can email me at katienielsen7@yahoo.com. Thanks!
I like that its a "she" :) We miss you!!
Well I want to know what camera you're using now, because your pictures are off the charts amazing! And I'd die if you have a D60, because that's what I have, and my pictures definately do NOT look like that. I have so much to learn!! I love the pictures of your kids at Wheeler Farm! We used to love that place! You guys have been busy!
Melissa, we might be in the market to buy a used SLR. If I see you at work, I want to get more spec's from you.
Post a Comment