Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A day at Snowbird

We had one final summer fling at Snowbird. We seriously wore the kids out.
Katie and Joey loved the alpine slide. Katie and I smoked daddy and Joey in the race. We were flying!!! On a few of the turns I was just certain we were going to fly off the slide.

We also took the chairlift ride to the top of the ski hill. On the way, we saw this huge bull moose sitting in the water. The kids were so excited. It was so pleasant to ride the lift in a T-shirt and flip flops. It was a serious contrast to our winter getup.

The crew having a picnic at the top of Snowbird.

























Katie was quite the little spider. We were pretty impressed. She made it pretty high and didn't freak out at all!

Todd and I rode this mechanical bull. Katie was dying to ride it, but she didn't meet the age requirement. Fortunately, there are no pictures of me on this wild beast! I'm sure I was a sight. Everytime I dared glance up at Todd he was bent over laughing hysterically. He kept asking me to ride it again just so he could laugh again.
If you can't tell, Todd is really into the bull riding thing!







And here's Joey! He's had enough of the bounce house and enough of this day!

No comments: