Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trouble Maker

This guy has grown into quite the trouble maker and comedian. It seems we can't get through the day without a little mischief from him. Of course, he is insisting on feeding himself as most toddlers do. This results in the following. I wish I could hose off my kitchen table and floor when he's finished. He really is that messy. So, if you visit my house and notice any type of dried food (or wet food for that matter) in odd places it can definitely be attributed to him!!! I just can't keep up.
Good thing he's so stinkin' cute!!!







And this beautiful do, is post swimming pool. The other day, Todd asked me if I actually curled his hair everyday. Seriously?! I wouldn't have the guts to curl a girl's hair at this age!
I can't wait to pull these to out someday! Won't his date be so impressed! Lately, Katie has been dressing him up. He thinks it's absoultely hilarious. Fortunately, he's carrying cars in his fancy purse.
I have no words for this one!
I just want to pinch those little "cheeks!"




3 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh the joys of having boys!!!! We need to get our little stinkers together. they would have a hay day!

Lindsay Heitz said...

Oh these pictures crack me up. Boys are so stinkin' fun! I'm afraid if I ever have a girl I will think she is boring because I am so used to wild, crazy and silly boys at my house.

Nick and Deanne said...

He is seriously (sorry Todd) the most beautiful little boy. Love the pictures! And I don't know what it is about little toddler bums but I love them. Oh he's adorable!