(Katie, Joey & Kyle Dec 09)
We headed to South Towne Mall for some one on one with the jolly old man. I love this guys socks, his beard, glasses and that he doesn't dress in the traditional red suit.
We told Katie that that is how you tell the real Santa from the helper elves. Santa only wears his red suit on Christmas night because it is so special. She was so excited to meet the real Santa. She's had a lot of questions about him this year and we've had to be extra creative to keep up with her. She thinks way too much for a 5 year old!
I recruited my sister and her little boy in hopes that Joey wouldn't completely panic when on Santa's lap. It seemed to work ok. Joey did pout and tear up for the first couple pictures, but by the third one he seemed to relax a little bit. He still looks like he's one look away from all out tears, but I think it is absolutely adorable.
Friday, December 11, 2009
A visit with Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment