Monday, April 21, 2008

Blessing


We blessed Joey on Sunday, April 13, 2008. It was a very special occasion for us. Although, he's definitely had his fair share of blessings in his short life, it was nice to have the "official" one completed. It was a wonderful blessing. I sat in church listening to all the promises made to him if he lives righteously. I feel very blessed and humbled to be his mother. I am also reminded of the amazing responsibility of mine as his mother. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has entrusted him to me and pray He will guide me in raising this precious soul.


2 comments:

Liz said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Jackie Greenwood said...

That was such a fun day and the pictures turned out so cute with that fabulous new camera. You are a wonderful mother and your family is darling. I love you tons!