It would seem as though these nasty creepy crawlies think we are running the spidey motel or refugee camp.
NEWS FLASH-WE'RE NOT!
Although my dear father-in-law and husband insist they are good and keep the "other" bugs in check I still insist on killing them. They have past their point of uselful when they wind up on my son's wall and in his crib bedding. For peet's sake the kid's already been stung by a hornet. We don't need to add spider bite to the list when he's less than a year old! I mean seriously, look at things eyes. Gross!
I'm seriously considering letting off a bug bomb. Anyone ever done this?
3 comments:
HOLY SMOKES!?! That was in your house? Yuck...you need to set off a bug bomb. Ask Monette I know she has done it before, but she almost died. Her son set one off while she was still around and it about took her out...You'll will have to ask her about it.
I feel for you. We had a spider problem over the summer, but it seems to have gone away. I was shocked at the number of black widows in are yard, what was scary was the girls would find them, get scared and come get me. I just grateful neither of them got bit.
That is one funky looking spider!
Post a Comment