Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ballet

My beautiful little ballerina!
I have never seen a little girl more excited in my life. She seriously starts counting down the days to dance the second she leaves her lesson. I love that she has no idea how to pronouce all the French ballet terms. I wish I could remember some of "her terms" to describe certain ballet moves. This brain just ain't what it used to be! If I don't write it down immediately it's gone.





3 comments:

Aimee said...

I love it! I took ballet for YEARS and wanted my daughter to also. But getting her to go to ballet class was literally like pulling teeth. She didn't want anyone watching her. I love that Katie loves it!

Ashley Blanchard said...

Katie looks soooooooo cute! I'm glad she loves it so much.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

She is soooo cute in her ballerina outfit! Don't you love when they are so excited about things like this!