Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mount Ruapehu



The first weekend in September we met up with some friends at Mount Ruapehu Whakapapa Ski Field. I have to admit it was a little freaky skiing on an active volcano that's most recent eruption was in 2007.

The skiing was definitely different (icy and slushy) than we were used to, but we had a lot of fun. It was a very family friendly mountain and the view from the top was amazing!

Katie was flying down the mountain and loving every minute. Joey became a pro at the magic carpet and even took a run down the face. And, John was just happy to be along for the ride!






1 comment:

Jackie Greenwood said...

Wahoooooo for new posts! I look forward to your posts so much, because I miss you guys so much! Your boys are getting sooo big! Katie looks the same to me. They are all adorable! Love you sooo much!

PS. sorry that was a lot of "so's" whew!