Sunday, September 14, 2008

1st Day of Preschool---Round 2

Two first day's of preschool in one year?? Wow~only in the Clevenger family. As my mom often says, " A total comedy of errors." She means it in love, of course, but there has never been a more true statement about my life.

Katie loves her new preschool and so does her mother! She gets in the car and is so excited to tell me about what she learned! Normal bathrooms, structure and an awesome dropoff/pickup setup. All in all a much better experience.

1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

Melissa!! What a nightmare! After I scrolled down and read your FIRST experience at preschool, wow. My jaw is still open at the whole potty thing. No, you're not overly cautious! I think I'd be freaking out too. And all the other 'non-discipline' things too. See, this is why blogging is so good, I learn so much! We're going to start Lillie when she's 4, and this is good to know. I'm glad Katie's in a better place!
p.s. Your pictures are amazing, by the way.