Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Family Pics

So, we had family pics. Need I say more......

Ok, so my really super awesome friend Lynndi Wilson and I did a family photo trade. We would take each others pictures and then do our own editing--the not so fun part. Pretty sweet deal!!! I think she did awesome considering the three ring circus we were.

So here you go. I seriously need help picking which one. Despite being a photographer I am embarassed to say I hardly ever hang pictures because I can never decide which one I like and then it's months past and things have changed . . . you get the point. So, seriously, I NEED HELP picking.

#1


So this next one is the before and then there are a couple head swaps below for John. We'll call the top on A and the bottom B.



#2 A or B

And same thing with the next two. John was screaming so visualize the above and then the head swaps.#3 A or B

#4 A or B
#5



#6









2 comments:

Lynndi said...

I say #1 and #4a. I also love the one of you and Todd. Good editing!! Now I really need to get started on editing mine. You have inspired me!!

Jackie Greenwood said...

Need I say more than DARLING!!! I LOVE them all!!! Love ya!