Oh my goodness I love your photography! You are amazing! And your kids are just precious! Katie is getting so big! I can't believe she is 6 now. And you did a fantastic job on her party, I am so impressed! I may or may not be stealing some ideas from you in March :) Love it all!! And loved the family pictures! You're right, it's so hard to choose! I loved the one of you and Todd, you both look great. Hugs to all of you!!
Excellent job. I can't believe you did that all by yourself. I am not daring enough to take my kids out by themselves. You got some great shots. That place at the canyons is so pretty. It makes me want to get mine/yours edited.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness I love your photography! You are amazing! And your kids are just precious! Katie is getting so big! I can't believe she is 6 now. And you did a fantastic job on her party, I am so impressed! I may or may not be stealing some ideas from you in March :) Love it all!! And loved the family pictures! You're right, it's so hard to choose! I loved the one of you and Todd, you both look great. Hugs to all of you!!
Melissa, these are beautiful!
Excellent job. I can't believe you did that all by yourself. I am not daring enough to take my kids out by themselves. You got some great shots. That place at the canyons is so pretty. It makes me want to get mine/yours edited.
Beautiful kids, beautiful pictures. Seriously great work. And what perfect lil' models you have! :)
Post a Comment